- I wish to join Fine Gael and subscribe fully to its values of Equality, Enterprise & Reward, Security, Integrity & Hope. I declare that I am not a member of any other political party and confirm that I am either resident on the island of Ireland or am an Irish citizen.
- The minimum age for membership of the Senior Party is 15. Membership can be canceled/returned and payment refunded in full if requested within 7 days of application with monies being refunded to the payment card used. After 7 days, no refund will be given. Notice of cancellation of membership should be forwarded to email@example.com. This does not affect your statutory rights. Should a conflict arise, your statutory rights will supersede these terms and conditions.
- Membership cards and access to the Party’s Members Hub will be made available as soon as possible following the request to join.
- By joining the Fine Gael Party, you agree to allow the Party to contact you via email. Please note: Fine Gael does not collect any personal data about you on this website, apart from information which you volunteer (for example by filling out an online application form). Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties and is used by Fine Gael only in line with the purpose for which you provided it. Fine Gael keeps information in order to provide services of the highest standard possible.
Join Fine Gael
The members are the lifeblood of the Party. As a member of Fine Gael, you will be part of a 30,000 strong organisation that’s focused on protecting the economy and making people’s lives better, particularly hard-pressed working families.
There are lots of other benefits too, including:
- Access to the Members’ Hub, which contains loads of exclusive content and our Members’ Benefits section;
- Regular email updates from the Taoiseach and Ministers;
- Selecting Fine Gael candidates in your area (Subject to T&Cs);
- Great networking opportunities;
- Invitations to official Party events, such as: Ardfheiseanna, National Conferences, and the Presidential Dinner.